Sunday, November 21, 2010

Final Project-












The final assignment is based on self exploration. We are to examine ourselves and focus on a characteristic. After sharing personal experiences with classmates (notes pictured), I chose to depict the anal, type-A segment of myself that takes on too much and lives out of my planner. I am concentrating on the phrase "Having too much on my plate." Step 1- make a plate ( workings depicted in sketches) I made 3 different molds in an attempt to get these plates to work; a 2 part mold proved unnecessary and I was making my one part mold through a complicated (and incorrect) process of casting the negative and positive plaster. Finally I got it to work, and I am on my way...

1 comment:

  1. yo lauren,
    text me lol this is charlie, i know its been 4 years or so but i wanna reconnect

    my life has changed drastically, and i would love to have coffee or something some night

    my cell is 845 444 0726

    ReplyDelete